Thursday, July 3, 2014

Vegan Cheesy Skillet Bread

No eggs. Gluten/Lactose/Sugar-free. It tastes like cheese but it has none: Nutritional Yeast, I love you -- and now I know your name in German! Edelhefe. Purchasable in every corner.
SHOULD I MAKE PIZZA?


I’ll post a 100% VEGAN pizza using this fantastic base. Stay tuned!

Notes:
I had no chickpea flour -> Used rice flour
Oil -> Used coconut oil, of coooourse
I also needed to add a little bit more water to the batter
, but I think it has to do with the kind of flour you use. No big deal.

The second time I made them I used a double-sided pancake pan. It also worked, but the bread got drier. I believe it’s because these pans do not completely close and then it loses the water in which it is supposed to be steamed in.

Recipe from the super-duper Veganana! Click the link and scroll down for English version. Veganana is now gradually updating her blog with recipes in English, you’ll soon be able to enjoy everything she has to offer!


(BRASIL: A Veganana é o máximo para quem gosta de receitas vegetarianas/veganas! Sigam o blog dela! Aliás, ela vende Nutritional Yeast para quem quiser, basta encomendar lá.)

From Veganana

No comments:

Post a Comment