Sunday, July 27, 2014

Easy Coconut Breakfast Cake

Baking with coconut flour is not easy, I think I am still scared to play with it. It seems that there is no real strict ratio for taking a recipe with normal flour and recreating it with coconut flour. 



I would recommend looking for sites that have more experience than me on that, like Coconut Flour Recipes, from where I got this one.



I baked this mild and delicious cake for breakfast. Although the original says "bread” I would rather say it’s more like a cake – and that’s why I didn’t use the same name as the original on the link below.

My substitution:
I used 1/2 cup coconut oil (instead of clarified butter)

Your kitchen will be filled the scent of coconut… so good! It was perfect with a mix of cinnamon, ghee and honey spreaded on top…

Recipe: http://www.coconutflourrecipes.org/easy-coconut-bread.html

No comments:

Post a Comment