Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Almond Pulp Cheese with Herbs and Sun-dried Tomatoes

I love vegan cheese. I use it in so many ways! As a snack, in sandwiches and, recently, mixed in salads for a delicious twist. And I tell you: THIS ONE is the best I’ve ever tried. It’s really so gooood!

It’s also a great way to use the remaining nut pulp from any homemade milk!


MY CHANGES:

1 – I had a lot of almond pulp, so instead of using 1/2 cup cashews indicated, I used the pulp and it worked pretty fine.
2 – I don’t like soya sauce, I always use Tamari as a similar substitute.
3 – I blended all the herbs together after adding agar because I wanted a colorful cheese as a whole.
4 – I used 2 TBS Nutritional Yeast, instead of 1 just because I love it.

Based on a recipe from Veganana, my favorite Brazilian vegan blog!!! Click the link and scroll down for English version. Veganana is now gradually updating her blog with recipes in English, you’ll soon be able to enjoy everything she has to offer!

From Veganana


No comments:

Post a Comment