Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Easy French Apple Tart

I love tarts – and btw, we have lots of apples around this time of the year.
I made half the recipe and used “healthier” ingredients. Wrote them exactly in the same order as original the recipe so you don’t get confused. Baking times will differ depending on the flour you use and how thin you spread the pastry.

Personal note: I didn’t find it too quick as the recipe states. It was really tasty, don’t get me wrong, but I actually thought it was a little bit too much work for a busy and impatient woman like me ;)


Ingredients:

PASTRY:

1 cup gluten-free flour
¼ tsp salt
½ TBS coconut sugar
6 TBS cold unsalted organic butter, diced
¼ cup ice water

APPLES:

2 apples, cored and sliced
¼ cup coconut sugar
2 TBS cold unsalted organic butter, small diced
¼ cup apple sauce (best if homemade)

Directions: follow recipe link provided below.

From Jolly Mom
Recipe: http://www.jollymom.com/holiday-recipe-quick-and-easy-french-apple-tart-anyone-can-make-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment