Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Best Low Carb Sub Bread

I made my version with coconut flour because it's a cheaper flour to play with :P

FILLED WITH KEFIR
CHEESE AND SPINACH
TIP: DO NOT make a loaf. It's gonna be gooey inside. Since I wanted Subs anyway, the first time I made these I pinched the dough and made 3 balls with it and then flattened to the shape I wanted, so didn't have this problem. Also, remember to powder your psyllium in a grinder or food processor. If you don't have psyllium husk, forget this recipe, it's NOT going to work with any substitutes :(

I am not sure which bread I like the most for sandwiches: this or the Paleo Garlic Bread. They are both soooo perfect! And they both freeze well.

From Keto Adapted - Maria Mind Body Health LLC
Recipe: http://mariamindbodyhealth.com/toasted-sub-sandwich-and-panini/

No comments:

Post a Comment