Friday, September 16, 2016

Full English Breakfast with Follow Your Heart VeganEgg

My friend Lori (from the blog Veganana) recently sent me a box full of gifts from the USA, and one of them was this vegan egg! I can't buy it here in Germany, so I decided I wanted to use it "high style" and made a super breakfast to try it. The big deal about it? It's 100% soy-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free!


It's super easy. Not only does it look EXACTLY like scrambled eggs (and omelet, a post that will come later), but also taste like the real thing! I believe it's far the best option for those who want to follow a vegan diet and can't give up on eggs.  

It's just mix and heat 

The Kala Namak adds even more
"eggy" taste
For the "look" I used beans, vegan sausages, cherry tomatoes and a slice of whole wheat bread. I marked it as gliuten-free because the egg itself is totally safe for celiacs. My tip; anytime you cook it, add some black salt (Kala Namak): it has a most peculiar smell due to it's sulfur content that reminds boiled-egg aroma.

No comments:

Post a Comment