Sunday, September 28, 2014

Healthy Pad Thai

FANTASTIC. The best damn Asian recipe I’ve ever had, no kidding. I had to put this recipe in front of the others in the row because I just HAD to quickly share that with you.

Let’s face it: everybody LOVES Chinese food, I’m no exception. When I go out, I swear I am not that picky and I eat what I’m offered – it’s important to try to relax and have fun with your friends if you’re not deadly allergic. On the other hand, at home I can make my choices. What about then a healthier version of all that deliciousness? There you are J

My substitutions:

I ignored the zuchinnis, cooked some whole-wheat spaghetti as the base (you can use any gluten-free option), and then sautéed the other vegetables as per recipe.

If you can’t find coconut aminos, use Tamari. Sprinkle some delicious curried cashews!









From Against All Grain
Recipe: http://againstallgrain.com/2014/04/30/doctors-tv-pad-thai-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment