Thursday, December 31, 2015

Vegan and Gluten-free Breaded Fish

This recipe is wonderful and if you’re craving for some fishy taste, give it a try!

For me it was never a big deal to stop eating meat because I never liked it anyway and I
grew up in a family that never ever offered red meat to us at home. On the other hand,
still today I miss eating some fish because I enjoyed the taste.

Ingredients:

400g firm tofu
Vegan Worcestershire, to marinate
¼ cup almond flour
¼ cup rice flour
¼ cup tapioca starch
2 nori sheets

Directions:

Cut tofu in the shape you want, I cut my 400g log into 2. Leave marinating in
Worcestershire sauce overnight.

Mix all flours in a small bowl.

Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Remove each tofu “filet” from the marinade and wrap in a nori
sheet, wetting your fingers and the nori so that it smoothes and sticks. Dip into flour
mix and put them on parchment paper over the oven tray.

Bake for ca. 40 minutes. Serve.

Inspired by this recipe: http://cookberry.net/en/vegetarian-cheese-fish/

No comments:

Post a Comment