I am testing quick bread recipes and came across this one. It is exactly like a loaf slice: same texture, same taste. Perfect.
2 flax eggs (mix 2 TBS ground flaxseed + 6 TBS water)
1 TBS olive oil
4 TBS nut milk
2 heaping TBS rice flour
2 heaping TBS ground flaxseed
2 heaping TBS tapioca flour or potato stark
1 TBS Nutritional Yeast
½ tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1. In a big bowl, make flax eggs and let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
3. Add olive oil and nut milk to the flax eggs, mixing well.
4. Add the dry ingredients, except the baking powder. Combine well until smooth.
5. Then, add baking powder and mix until dissolved.
6. Grease a 20 cm square or round pan and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let it cook over a rack. Slice into squares for sandwiches or eat as you wish.
Inspired by this recipe (in Portuguese): https://www.facebook.com/viversemtrigo/photos/pb.454171961348334.-2207520000.1453390246./889109444521248/?type=3&theater